December 8, 2008

This Is Your Life

Just a quick follow-up to the last post about the new year, new goals and such.

It's (hopefully) too early to ponder my lifetime achievements, but here's one thing that's on my list for 2009 and beyond:

No, not having my own show (even though that sounds good, too), but:
  • to be a guest on NPR's Talk of the Nation (Best. Show. Ever.) and chat with Neal Conan. In person, if at all possible.
To be invited to the show would be awesome enough, quite frankly, but if I'm coming up with outrageous lifetime goals, might as well go all out:
Neal and I would either chat about my groundbreaking and highly hilarious research (something worthy of an Ig Nobel Award) or my (both best-selling and critically acclaimed) novel.

Ah, Neal. Nice, educated, articulate, listening. Neal.

Call me.

No comments: