March 16, 2008

Find Your Happy Place

Decided I will have to channel my inner Austin-self and find my 'Happy Place' more often...Haha, I sound like a bad version of Dr.Joel McGraw-Robbins already...

Made a little movie with Austin and San Antonio pictures (First time with this program, so bear with me...). And yes: I really, really liked it there...

Baby let's go...Away from here...Don't be confused...The way is clear...
And if you want it you got it forever
...This is not a one-night stand, baby, so...
Let the music take your mind...
Just release and you will find...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was nice, good song choice too!

Anonymous said...

Yo, TexasLover, I added a song to the muxtape for you

http://hindsight2020.muxtape.com/

it's Texas-related and by Bowling for Soup