March 13, 2008

Seriously Now: Who Stole My MoJo?

I'm really pissed off at somebody right now. I just cannot figure out at whom. Somehow I suspect I'm the culprit myself, but I'm not sure I'm ready to admit that. Haha.

I seem to have misplaced my running/workout/eating-healthy MoJo, and I would really like to get it back. I was doing really well from August 2007 to right around Christmas; logging decent miles, eating well, being generally optimistic about life...Well, there were some weeks in November and December when my MoJo seemed to make some well-crafted escape attempts...But it stuck around regardless...

Ever since Christmas I have a hard time to get my (expanding...GRR) butt out the door and away from the fridge/cabinets...

I did alright when I was on vacation in Austin, but it got worse after I got back. What gives?

So, MoJo: Come back? Please?

Oh, and I'm slightly relieved because other people seem to have similar problems...
Maybe I should drop this Gary-dude a line...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did! Muwahahaha

MsLara said...

Dude!

FedEx it over? Overnight rush?
Please?